Last Updated: Jul 9th, 2014 - 00:33:12
Our client, located in the Western Suburbs, is looking for an Internal Auditor to join them full time. In this position you will play a vital role in the development of the Internal Audit Department. You will work with all levels of the organization as you participate in internal audits at domestic and worldwide locations.
This high-visibility role includes the following responsibilities:
- Participate in all phases of an audit including (i) scope and plan development, (ii) field work, (iii) formulation of internal control and process improvement recommendations, (iv) preparation of written reports, and (v) presentation of findings and recommendations to management.
- Work on a wide variety of audit assignments including financial, operational, information technology and compliance audits.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of department processes and procedures.
- Assist in the preparation of the global risk assessment and audit plan.
- Participate in special projects as deemed necessary by management and the Audit Committee.
- 3 to 5 years of relevant experience, with at least 2 years in an internal or external audit role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required.
- Certifications such as a CPA, CIA and CISA are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles and procedures.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Team player with the ability to operate independently and meet tight deadlines.
- SAP and manufacturing experience a plus.
- Foreign language skills desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 50% internationally.
For immediate consideration, forward your resume today!
Top of Page