Last Updated: Jul 9th, 2014 - 00:32:16
Sr. Internal Auditor!
Our client, located in Naperville, IL, is currently looking for a Sr. Internal Auditor to join the Audit team full time. The company has opening in their Finance Division for a Senior Internal Auditor located at the corporate office. The position offers an excellent opportunity as they build their Finance Division.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will play a pivotal role in the development of the Internal Audit Department. You will work with all levels of the organization as you lead internal audits at domestic and worldwide locations.
This high-visibility role includes the following responsibilities:
- Lead all phases of an audit including (i) scope and plan development, (ii) field work, (iii) formulation of internal control and process improvement recommendations, (iv) preparation of written reports, and (v) presentation of findings and recommendations to management.
- Participate in a wide variety of audit assignments including financial, operational, information technology and compliance audits.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of department processes and procedures.
- Serve as a technical and coaching resource to Internal Auditors.
- Assist in the preparation of the global risk assessment and audit plan.
- Participate in special projects as deemed necessary by management and the Audit Committee.
- 4 to 7 years of relevant experience, with at least 3 years in an internal or external audit role.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration required.
- MBA desired.
- Certifications such as a CPA, CIA and CISA are a strong plus.
- Knowledge of accounting and auditing principles and procedures.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), facilitation, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Team player with the ability to operate independently and meet tight deadlines.
- Experience planning and leading several audit projects simultaneously.
- SAP and manufacturing experience a plus.
- Foreign language skills desirable.
- Ability to travel up to 50% internationally.
For immediate consideration, forward your resume today!
Top of Page