Last Updated: Nov 27th, 2014 - 09:55:15
Sr. Sales/Account Executive
Our customer, who is a leader amongst the Virtualization Professional Services Area, is seeking a Sr. Account Executive to sell Virtualization Services throughout the Houston, TX market place.
As an Senior Account Executive, you will develop and execute a territory strategy and plan to position the company as a leader for IT Virtualization solutions to the middle market. The Sr. Account Executive’s job is maximize the profits of the company by selling products and services and gain customer trust as evidenced by repeat business and long term relationships.
- Call on existing assigned and new accounts to drive sales within Regions’ core competencies related to IT Solutions. The primary duty is to help build steady, profitable growth through new business development and ongoing relationship management.
- Evaluate assigned account’s business processes and provide recommendations for automation and enhancements that generate additional revenue. Collaborate with Business Development.
- Assist and give input to help improve upon account marketing plans and associated marketing materials. Oversee projects associated with assigned accounts, including but not limited to new development, community management, internal and external communication, and support and maintenance issues.
- Collaborate with development, marketing, support, community management and QA to ensure the successful launch and acceptable performance of solutions.
- Identify revenue opportunities within assigned accounts and their community through communications, programs and other activities as needed, collaborating with marketing, community management, business development and support.
- Act as liaison for internal and external communications with assigned accounts. Manage ongoing conference calls and ensure a positive relationship with assigned accounts. Provide regular status reports and manage task lists on assigned accounts progress for all project areas.
- Manage projects using defined project management tools and communication vehicles. Facilitate enhancements to communications, tools, capabilities and product lines. Participate in cross functional groups to establish marketing campaigns, product direction and productive solutions.
- Two to five years of proven experience as an account manager with a Virtualization VAR
- Experience selling Cisco, Citrix, VMware, and Microsoft products and services.
- Strong PC skills, including experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and Internet Research
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects, such as client presentations and promotions, writing service agreements, database management.
- Excellent time management, written and oral communication skills.
- Knowledge of EDI and Business Application systems and terminology.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent account management experience. MBA is desirable.
For immediate consideration, forward your resume today!
Top of Page