Category: Information Technology
Last Updated: Jul 1st, 2014 - 08:18:06
Our company, located in the heart of Chicago’s Loop, is currently looking for Junior to Senior level developers to join the team in a full time role. There are several openings at this time.
The company is looking for an intelligent and creative Senior Application Developer who has solid programming skills and is motivated to excel. As a developer you will focus on design, development, implementation, and maintenance of high-quality Web-based applications and back-end databases. Interested candidates should be proactive in developing technology solutions for broad-based business problems and promoting quality through the establishment and enforcement of the company’s development standards.
In this role, you will continually stay abreast of new technology developments and apply this knowledge to your day-to-day work.
Ideal candidates will have the following:
- Programming skills and a strong motivation to succeed in the programming area.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in computer science or other science and engineering field is required; a graduate degree is strongly preferred.
- Candidates must have solid experience developing in Object Oriented technology (OO).
- C++, Java/C#, ASP.Net and SQL experience is required.
- In addition, you should have good coding habits, including developing code that considers all possible issues regarding analysis, design, implementation, and troubleshooting.
- Experience with script languages, network, Web programming, COM, Linux, and non-traditional database technology is considered a plus.
There are several openings at this time, and for immediate consideration, forward your resume today.
Top of Page