Last Updated: Nov 27th, 2014 - 10:07:04
Service Controls Engineer
Our client is a manufacturer of process cooling equipment for the graphic arts and process cooling markets. Located in the North Suburbs of Chicago, the client is currently seeking full time degreed Service Controls Engineer who will report to the Service Manager. This individual will support the company’s service team and customers via phone and on-site, edit and write PLC code, the liaison between design engineering and service, and develops technical documents.
Qualified candidate requirements include:
- A minimum of 3 years of successful PLC Code editing /writing in the Manufacturing, HVAC, and Chilling markets
- 4 Year College Degree preferably in Engineering
- A understanding of heat transfer, fluid distribution, fluid dynamics, and refrigeration systems.
- Working knowledge of PLCs, process cooling systems, and cooling towers.
- Ability to edit and update AutoCAD drawings
- Strong mechanical ability.
- Excellent customer service and time-management skills.
- Effective communication skills written and verbal.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Must be lawfully allowed to work in the United States.
- Must be able to obtain a work visa to work in Canada and Mexico
- EPA Certification (Universal) for refrigerant a plus.
Ability to travel up to 35% based on a five day work week.
For immediate consideration, forward your resume today!!
Code RJP ML 1
Top of Page